What is Explore More Illinois?
Explore More Illinois is a free service provided by your library that provides instant online access to free and discounted tickets to museums, science centers, sporting events, zoos, park districts, theatres, and other fun and local cultural venues.
Check Out A Pass
- Log in with your library card credentials and browse for passes by date or attractions. If you do not know your PIN or password, please contact the library.
- Make your reservation and print or download your pass shortly before your visit. You can have two active reservations per library card.
- Please cancel your reservation(s) if unable to attend, otherwise the reservation will count as being used. Remember that once you print or download your pass you cannot cancel your reservation.
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum / Springfield
- Anderson Japanese Gardens / Rockford
- Buffalo Grove Park District Community Arts Center / Buffalo Grove
- Chicago Children’s Museum / Chicago
- Edwards Place / Springfield
- Ernest Heminway Foundation of Oak Park / Oak Park
- Galesburg Parks & Recreation Lake Storey Beach Boats / Galesburg
- Galesburg Parks & Recreation Lakeside Recreation Facility / Galesburg
- Galesburg Parks & Recreation Lakeside Water Park / Galesburg
- Harris Theater / Chicago
- Illinois Holocaust Museum / Skokie
- Kankakee County Museum / Kankakee
- Lincoln Heritage Museum / Lincoln
- Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art / Oak Brook
- Love’s Sweet Arrow / Tinley Park
- Museum of Contemporary Photography at Columbia College / Chicago
- Peoria Park District Golf Learning Center & Academy / Peoria
- Peoria Park District Owens Recreation Center Ice Arena / Peoria
- Peoria Riverfront Museum / Peoria
- Raupp Museum / Buffalo Grove
- Springfield Art Association / Springfield
- Vermilion County Museum / Danville
- Wheels O’ Time Museum / Dunlap
This list was last updated on July 15, 2021. The list of participating and attractions and their offers are subject to change. Not all attractions will be available to all libraries. Please log into Explore More Illinois to see the most current offerings.