We are located near the corner of President and Fullerton Streets at 25 East Fullerton in Glendale Heights. We welcome you with an ample well lit parking lot. You will find two outside book drops to use if you don’t want to come inside or for when we are closed.
Our building size is about 35,000 sq. ft. with the library materials on the main floor. The library features the following amenities and services: Public use computer stations, two meeting rooms with small kitchen area, children’s areas with separate storyroom, quiet study rooms, quiet reading lounge, restrooms, voter registration, notary public, TDD for the hearing impaired, Optelec Vision Magnifier, internet access, copiers, scanners, and more.
We welcome patrons with special needs and provide a variety of equipment to accommodate disabilities. Call the Reference Desk, (630) 260-1550, to ask about visual amplification devices available for use in the Library.
Mailing Address and Contact Information:
Glenside Public Library District
25 E Fullerton Ave.
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
The hours for the Glenside Public Library are as follows:
|Monday – Thursday||9:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Friday and Saturday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|(September thru May)|
Friendly, inviting, innovative and exciting, the Glenside Public Library District shares a world of imagination and information with patrons of all ages and cultures.
Glenside Public Library District strives to be responsive to the changing needs and interests of the community.
The values are the core principles that guide the Board and Staff in decision-making.
Our Staff and Board:
- Embrace our multi-cultural community.
- Foster caring and professional service.
- Believe fiscal responsibility and stability are essential for success.
- Strive to stimulate and satisfy the love of reading.
- Support a broad range of current information resources
- Consistently seek new ideas to improve the Library
- Uphold the principles and rights of the First Amendment, intellectual freedom and patron confidentiality.