Youth Services Librarian
- Readers: Spork
- Movers: Sesame Street: Will.i.am Sings “What I Am”
- Creators: Build Confidence With a Self-Portrait
- Learners: Raising a Courageous Four- Year-Old
- What does it mean to be confident and courageous?
- List five things that you LOVE about yourself.
- Try an activity you have never done before.
- Readers: Count On It
- Movers: Counting to 10
- Creators: Easy and Fun DIY Counting Crafts
- Learners: Math Activities for Kindergarten
- Can you draw a circle? A square? A triangle?
- How many days of the week are there?
- If you had 10 Skittles and you gave five to your friend, how many would you have left?
- Readers: Four Seasons! Five Senses!
- Movers: The Five Senses
- Creators: Scented Edible Fingerpaint
- Learners: Five Senses Activities
- What sounds did you hear?
- Can you name 5 colors that you saw?
- Were there any smells?
- Could you feel anything warm or cold?
- Was there anything for you to taste?
- Readers: Pony Brushes His Teeth
- Movers: Brush Your Teeth
- Creators: Find Sharky’s Teeth Game
- Learners: Make Elephant Toothpaste
- How many rows of teeth does a shark have?
- Do you know how many different types of teeth a human has?
- How did people clean their teeth before they invented toothpaste?