The Glenside Public Library District complies with all requirements of the Freedom of Information Act, 5 ILCS 140/1, et seq through Resolution No. R-VII-09
The designated Freedom of Information Officers are the Team Administrators. Requests and questions for the Freedom of Information Officers can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For organizational transparency in our compliance, we provide the following documents in pdf format:
1. Secretary's Certificate: Certificate signed and affixed with the corporate seal by the Secretary of the Board of Library Trustees of the Glenside Public Library District.
2. Resolution No. R-VIII-11: Approval of resolution of compliance with all requirements of the Freedom of Information Act, 5 ILCS 140/1, et seq by the Board of Library Trustees and signed the President of the Board of Library Trustees.
3. Guidelines: Guidelines listed as appended following Resolution No. R-VIII-11 outlining all details of our compliance and types of records available.
4. Exhibit A: Attached sample employee memorandum regarding request for records.
5. Exhibit B: Attached sample response letter detailing why a request was unable to be filled within 5 working days.
6. Exhicit C: Attached sample response letter detailing why a request was denied.
Documents 1-6 can be found in the combined Foia Policy PDF.
7. Organizational Chart: Chart detailing organizational structure.
To locate documents available online, please refer to the following links for their respective content: