Job Opportunities (1)
Marketing Coordinator: Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
The Glenside Public Library District is seeking a creative, motivated and experienced professional to coordinate the library’s graphic design and marketing efforts.
• Creating physical and digital marketing materials for all library services and programs.
• Coordinating and producing quarterly library newsletters.
• Coordinate library social media efforts.
• Designing and maintaining content for the Library website.
• Implement and maintain a consistent library brand and identity
• Designing library signage and assist coordinating its placement.
• Chairing the library marketing committee.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design or related field.
• Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of marketing and public relations
• Comprehensive knowledge of current social media platforms.
• Experience with graphic design software, InDesign preferred.
• Experience, including layout/theme design, with a CMS. Drupal preferred.
• Familiarity with HTML/CSS design.
• Preferred: Spanish bilingual skills .
Salary: Starting at $44,206 annually – Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Full Medical/Dental/Vision, paid time off and participation in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
Application Deadline: Sunday, October 9th
Email a cover letter, resume, three professional references and portfolio to:
Leader of Support Services Facilitation
Glenside Public Library District